Obsessive Beauty for the month of June!
I know us girls can get pretty obsessive when it comes to beauty sometimes, or maybe most of the time. Well that's understandable as, beauty is always the first impression right?
Coming back to the topic, it is Vanity Trove's June box set. Loving the theme, the picture, and everything that just adds up to that theatrical feeling of a dramatic obsessive beauty haha.
As usual, inside the box the informational pamphlet is inside the box. Giving you all the information you need of each and every product. Read them as you will reap the best benefits on your moneys worth! Even though you are already getting more than what you paid for haha.
Vouchers from Soap Artisan and Decleor!
Maybe it's time for another facial (:
Inside this month's Vanity Trove box set :
1.CELEB BEAUTE Celeb Lash
- The quality of this pair of lashes is superb, compared to the ones I normally use. I have no idea how does it look like but I will post it up once I've tried. Though it looks a bit dramatic but keeping the natural look still. Celeb Beaute lashes are handmade by the way!
2. BIFESTA Eye Makeup Remover
- Eye cleanser containing good things like, Vitamin B and E which moisturizes while removing eye makeup! It is gentle the delicate eye area and eyelashes and has a non-sticky texture with high cleansing ability. I've tried it and in one wipe removes most of the makeup, only those in my waterline requires a bit more than just one wipe, cause your eyes are usually close when you swab a cotton pad over them right? Haha.
3. L'OREAL PROFESSIONNEL Liss Ultime Shampoo
- Cleanses, calms and smoothens frizzy hair with this enriching shampoo containing olive and argan oils. Argan oil is currently picking up popularity! Its conditioning action provides lasting smoothness and humidity protection, just great for our climate.
4. L'OREAL PROFESSIONNEL Liss Ultime Smoothing Masque
- A super-smoothing masque soothes hair in hydration, polishing its surface and providing humidity protection. Shine is enhanced and control is regained. Works hand in hand with the shampoo!
5. COCOLAB Aromatic Body Oil
- Contains Absolute-No-Heat Virgin Coconut Oil and fruity blend of pure essential oils, it nourishes and heals your skin from within. Smells pretty darn good if you ask me. But maybe cause I am a fan of coconut scent! Has a slight tinge of a citrusy scent, reminds me of a beach getaway! It works best as a luxurious moisturizer, massage oil and skin repair treatment.
6. DECLEOR Hydra Floral Moisturising Cream
- Ideal for normal to dry skin due to its rich, creamy texture hence I passed this to my mom as I have combination oily skin. We'll see what her verdict is! This cream supposedly leaves skin feeling soft and supple. Apply it on your face and neck!
7. SOAP ARTISAN Natural Lip Balm with Beeswax and Vitamin E
- Something I really love and use daily! I hate dry lips eventhough mine is not really that dry or even dry to begin with but I love keeping them soft and supple, looking oh-so-kissable. This lip balm does wonders by moisturizing chapped and peeling lips so that they become soft and kissable. Pucker up ladies!
8. PAYOT Pâte Grise Purifying Care + Spéciale 5 Drying and Purifying Gel
- Pâte Grise is the ideal treatment to conceal and eliminate blemishes whilst rapidly bringing imperfections to a head. Spéciale 5 Drying & Purifying Gel dries and purifies minor spots and blemishes at the end of their cycle for a clearer complexion. Sounds like magic!
Anyways this months Vanity Trove box set comes with two items which are full size along with 6 other items. Great deal I would say.
My verdict : I love the Soap Artisan lip balm, as my lips were soft and moisturized AND not greasy or sticky which are major plus points for me as if I were to apply lipstick on top, it'll be shiny like it's a lipgloss minus the stickiness of glosses. Loving the Cocolab Aromatic Body Oil as it doesn't leave my skin feeling too oily, helps calm the nerves too! I haven't tried the rest yet but I will definite update here when I do.
Now you can also start subcribing to
the exclusive July Edition themed "Infinite Youth" with KOSE by subscribing at www.VanityTrove.com/my for the monthly subscription fee of RM50 or choose the 3, 6, 12 months subscription options to get credits that goes towards redeeming a complimentary trove(s)!
For more information, visit
Or check out my previous posts if you aren't convinced yet!