A simple project I did spontaneously during one of those sleepless nights.
What you will need :
1. Artificial flowers (these are my left overs from HERE).
3. Hot glue gun
4. Metal hair clips
First Step :
- Glue the petals/leaf to the flower so it won't fall off after a while of wear and tear. This is just a precautionary step to prevent your flowers to fall off while wearing it.
Second Step :
- Trim all stems off as you don't want anything to be poking into your scalp or sticking out like a sore thumb.
Third Step :
- Apply glue on the metal clip and press flower onto the metal clip.
*Tip : Estimate the clip and the size of your flower before glueing them together to have an idea of how you want it to be/end up.
Fourth Step :
- Leave it to dry and set regardless whether you're using a hot glue gun or mighty glue. IT STILL NEEDS TO SET.
End product :
- Voila! You have a flower hair clip. It only costed me about RM5 for one, so about RM10 for two! Major savings plus it's super pretty and easy to make :)
I'll post more picture's of me wearing it one day!
Till then, x.
p/s : You can use any type of glue but preferably strong adhesive glue as you don't want the flowers to be falling off. Read my old DIY posts to know more. Enjoy!