fashion quickie! ♡ COCKTAIL EVENING.
Hey there lovelies! Have you been doing some online shopping lately? Scouting for that perfect dress for your dinner date, company function, or a wedding dinner to attend? Well let me share with you this wonderful shop that can suit all your dresses needs!
I've got this dress which you've probably seen on my Instagram, from my fav shop! I really cannot stop raving about this dress. When I received it I was impressed with the quality, details, stitching and of course, the fit was perfect. It is so hard to buy dresses off the racks that would fit so wonderfully.
~ Cocktail Evening ~
I love, love, love their dresses!
So anyways here are my favourite picks from Cocktail Evening for this month.
Let's start off with the basics.
Bustier Waist Cut Out Dress in Blue.
- I love how this dress enhances your body figure with its side cut outs, tight skirt that flares at the bottom. The color is great too! A definite pop of color everyone needs once in a while. Can be worn for a lovely day outing, lunch dates, catching up session with the ladies and so on.
Checkered Sleeveless Bodycon Dress
- Monochrome is in! Every one is rocking this trend but how to stand out from the rest? Well go for something like this dress! With its thick black trimming on the collar, which adds another dimension and pair it up with bright heels or flats and accessories to match for that extra oomph, or layer it with blazers to wear it for a formal function or even work!
Anna Crossed Top Dress
- Love how this dress can be so lady-like and cute at the same time! It definitely screams hopeless romantic. Light make up, nude heels or flats, soft curls -- and you're set to go.
Checkered Bustier Tube Dress
- This season is all about monochrome but you do not want to be looking all edgy all the time. This dress is perfect for that, as the sweetheart neckline gives it a feminine touch while still rocking this seasons trend.
Aztec Sleeveless Bodycon
- Similar prints found on major brands on the runway with big names such as Versace, Dolce & Gabbana and so on. Now you can have your own version with this dress! Love how the collar has an unique design to it, extra plus points. Pair it with bright heels to top off that runway look ;)
Moving on to Cocktail Evening's speciality!
Their evening gowns and cocktail dresses.
My dress (above) is categorized from this range. Cocktail Evening has a tons of designs, textures and colors for you to choose from! You'll be spoilt silly with choices. Plus, they added a whole lot of new dresses to order from.
How about attending a fashion event in this?
Sweet and classy in this blush pink dress with roses collar. A total unique piece!
Getting married and have no idea what to dress your brides maids in? Well why not try this?
Simple but such a beautiful color! Very Tiffany and Co. if you'd asked me. Loving how the trail falls off the left shoulder too, giving it a very light and airy feeling. You could also wear this to a cocktail function, an event or such.
Attending a relatives wedding? Why not show up in this!
The color of this dress is says it all! Royal green, very classy and subtle enough to not steal the brides limelight haha. Love how it's tight at the waist and flares out at the bottom, giving a desired figure to those who would like to minimize the attention on their hips.
Attending a formal dinner? Want to win the best dressed award?
This piece is such a show stopper! Thigh high slit and a jewel design at the front? People would definitely look at it more than once. Pair it with teardrop diamond earrings and silver heels with a simple clutch and you're ready!
For those who still wants to ooze some sexiness but is afraid of showing too much, why don't you opt for something like this?
A single strap, deep navy color, split at the side dress. Very mysterious!
Though I must say, Cocktail Evenings has one of the best varieties of bridesmaid dresses.
You can be so spoiled with choices. Having your bridesmaid wear the same colors but different designs or same same designs but different colors. Short, long or even asymmetrical skirts too!
Go for the normal classic like these :
Or opt for something more trendy like these :
Has all these caught your attention or has intrigued you to shop?
Well what are you waiting for!
READY STOCK dresses are available, where else the gowns, bridesmaids dresses, cocktail dresses are all PRE-ORDERED. One thing that sets Cocktail Evening apart, is that it's not a buy and done deal kind of thing as Cocktail Evening does fitting and alterations for you! So you don't have to worry about finding a tailor because that size S gown that you chose might still be a bit loose for you as Cocktail Evening can assist you with that!
Check out Cocktail Evening at --
Website : http://www.cocktailevening.com/
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/cocktailevening/
Actresses and models are so found of Red carpet dresses. They are what define their carreer and what define them aswell. Why wouldn't them define you aswell ?!ReplyDelete
Well let me share with you this wonderful shop that can suit all your dresses needs! cocktail attire for womenReplyDelete